Jordanian pilot burned alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got on there before they could ban the video. You see, despite freedom of this and that, you aren't supposed to see the face of the enemy. What the enemy is really like. They are not nice people. Probably, OSA is the only site in CONUS where these photos will be seen.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got on there before they could ban the video. You see, despite freedom of this and that, you aren't supposed to see the face of the enemy. What the enemy is really like. They are not nice people. Probably, OSA is the only site in CONUS where these photos will be seen.

Nah. look hard enough and you can find them. they're on live leak.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole video is just bizarre.

i.imgur.com_aE5Q6Wy.jpg

i.imgur.com_6Zf15Mt.jpg

i.imgur.com_mgW9ULC.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be nice if the Jordanians and other "moderate" Arab states would get off their asses and start killing that murderous garbage.

It sounds like they might be....

Several media outlets reported that Jordan moved swiftly following the video's surfacing, transferring at least three imprisoned jihadists, including al-Rishawi and Ziad Al-Karbuli, a former aide to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Jordanian Al Qaeda operative who was killed in 2006, in preparation for execution, perhaps within hours. Lebanon-based news channel Al Mayadeen nreported that Jordan intends to execute Al-Rishawi at dawn on Wednesday.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isis kills their own. Why would they care if someone else kills them?

Jordan has reportedly told ISIS that if the pilot is killed, they will execute every ISIS member they are currently holding. I hope they are horrible, agonizing deaths.

I hope they follow through with that threat.

Violence is the only thing these ISIS savages will understand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom