June Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeyokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well there is nothing like running your equipement to know what willl work and wont work for you. However I have a question about divisions. Would somebody give me a brief description on the breakdown I am pretty sure I understand C&R and Stock but not sure on LTD, PC, and Open.

Thanks

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well there is nothing like running your equipement to know what willl work and wont work for you. However I have a question about divisions. Would somebody give me a brief description on the breakdown I am pretty sure I understand C&R and Stock but not sure on LTD, PC, and Open.

Thanks

Divisions
Stock
D1- Any rifle of any centerfire rifle caliber having “iron” sights and no modifications.

Limited
D2.- Any rifle of any centerfire rifle caliber having one (1) “Red Dot” or similar non-magnifying optics

Open
D3.- Any rifle of any centerfire rifle caliber having any optical magnifying sighting device or any other accessories

Patrol Carbine
D4. Any rifle having a caliber generally associated with pistols

Curio and Relic
D7. Any rifle of any centerfire rifle caliber on the ATF Curio and Relic List.

Classes
CL1. Novice- Any shooter who scores over 117.01 on the Classifier Course
CL2. Marksman- Any shooter who scores less than 117 and more than 99.01 on the Classifier Course
CL3. Sharpshooter- Any shooter who scores less than 99 and more than 87.51 on the Classifier Course
CL4. Expert- Any shooter who scores less than 87.50 and more than 78.01 on the Classifier Course
CL5. Master- Any shooter who scores less than 78 on the Classifier Course

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! I couldn't be happier with the results. 3rd overall and lowest points dropped isn't too shabby for a senior citizen (my M1 Carbine, not me!). :)

Next month sounds fine for a classifier Dave. Thanks for putting on a great match!

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can bolt guns be used in the matches? i know they take longer, but my mausers are my babies, and i shoot them better than my other guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom