Just a reminder - Lorena Bobbitt maims her husband with a kitchen knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6188.jpeg

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lorena-bobbitt-cut-husband-john-penis

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bobbitt.

I actually knew a guy that this happened to in VN around 73'.

After confirming that he was messing around on her his VN wife grabbed a knife and cut most of his johnson while he was sleeping.....after getting to the local hospital that night he got on medivac flight to Thailand, got healed up after 'X' period and then took a job in Iran and later hired on with another outfit and came to Libya where I was working at the time.

I was on a small base not far from the Egyptian border and he was assigned in Tripoli with the company he was with but I got word through the grapevine, from another ex VN expat, that he was in country.....we never spoke at the time but I saw him once and that was on my way back to the U.S. in the Tripoli airport.

Knew of another fella that was fooling around on his VN girlfriend and she poured a pan of boiling water on his johnson after he fell asleep drunk and he also was put on a medivac flight and never came back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom