Got new CCW, need holster recommendations.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
50 cal NOT LEGAL for CCW in Oklahoma

21 O.S 1290.6. Prohibited Ammunition: Any concealed or unconcealed handgun when carried in a manner authorized by the provisions of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act and when loaded with any ammunition which is either a restricted bullet as defined by Section 1289.19 of this title or is larger than .45 caliber or is otherwise prohibited by law shall be deemed a prohibited weapon for purposes of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to give you valuable advice and save you a lot of trouble. Viz. go on Amazon and Ebay and Midway and just buy a bunch of holsters. Left hand. Right hand. OWB. IWB. Shoulder.

Doesn't matter. Just buy them all.

Then, throw them under the bed. Don't even bother opening the packages. Makes no difference. You'll never use them anyway.

Because, that's what you'll end up with. A bunch of holsters for which you have no use but that they seemed like a good idea at the time.

See? How much time I'm saving you?

By the way, if anybody needs a LNIB holster, my number is .............
And then take them to the gun show, that's when you find out that a 75.00 holster is only worth 5 bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom