Soon, Ada May Be The Perfect Town...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We tried Folgers... It was very busy. We both thought the burgers were kind of "meh". They were OK, overcooked and very greasy, but not anywhere near the best burgers in Ada. We also decided it wasn't worth the hassle of waiting (which you almost always must do) for mediocre food.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be cool if some of the snobs would tell the fast food workers, holding down an honest job, a difficult job, these insults to their faces. But no they will keep their mouth shut, place their order, and feel superior.

If you ever do decide to insult them to their face please announce ahead of time it should make an excellent innerwebs video.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's cheap for Whataburger and REALLY cheap for other places like Five Guys
The last time I priced them, I could get two Whataburger double combos with large drinks and fries for the cost of one burger, fries, and drink from Five Guys. Heck, you can get two lunch specials (Old Fashioned burger, fries, and a drink for $9.99) from the Garage for less than food for one from Five Guys.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I priced them, I could get two Whataburger double combos with large drinks and fries for the cost of one burger, fries, and drink from Five Guys. Heck, you can get two lunch specials (Old Fashioned burger, fries, and a drink for $9.99) from the Garage for less than food for one from Five Guys.
Get outside of Ok and expect $16 burgers or more. Add jalapeno's and get a dollar bump.
Sides extra for the most part. Burger, bun, tomato, lettuce and pickle. Nothing special when eating outside of fast food places.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be cool if some of the snobs would tell the fast food workers, holding down an honest job, a difficult job, these insults to their faces. But no they will keep their mouth shut, place their order, and feel superior.

If you ever do decide to insult them to their face please announce ahead of time it should make an excellent innerwebs video.
Hey now… Get out of here with all that common folk nonsense and sympathy for the average American worker… we’re all CEO’s, doctors and lawyers here on OSA my friend! Republican ones too! Maybe if you just tried a little harder and went to church every Sunday you wouldn’t have to work in the restaurant industry. (Sarcasm)

Latest posts

Top Bottom