Just some "peaceful" protesters expressing their anger....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Why do we burn it? Because we don't own it."

At least she's honest.

Her last statement was honest.
I'm betting Oprah Winfry, Black Billionair Robert F. Smith founder of Vista Equity, black Madam C.J. Walker, the first black millionaire in 1908, Michael Jordan, Ursula Burns the first black CEO of a Fortune 500 company, Sean Combs that owns clothing lines, restaurants, etc, Annie Malone that founded the first cosmetology college, Russell Simmons owner of Def Jam records, Kenneth Frazier first black CEO or a pharmacutical company in 2010, along with all of the black citizens that have risen to the top in their chosen professions like Supreme Court Justice, President of the US, Senators, Congressmen, Mayors, and on down to black business owners would disagree with every word she uttered. What a huge pile of hogwash that came out of her ignorant mouth. I bet she learned that BS in school. I'd bet the farm on it.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody has put a lot of effort into putting this narrative together, getting it out and indoctrinating people.
At the same time, I can see some truth in it. And like Dennis said, there's also a lot of black people who haven't let the victim mentality rule them.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody has put a lot of effort into putting this narrative together, getting it out and indoctrinating people.
At the same time, I can see some truth in it. And like Dennis said, there's also a lot of black people who haven't let the victim mentality rule them.

Here's the problem, just like with the millions upon tens of millions of responsible gun owners, business owners, hard working people who put their heads down every day, pay their taxes, pay their bills, raise their kids and live their lives.... quietly. Without fanfare. Without problem. Without protesting, looting, rioting, etc.

The people who do the 'right' things aren't heard. Only the squeaky wheels.

The real question is, what will it take to waken to masses who are generally pretty happy with their lives???? And what will happen then?

<edit> I'm assuming something WILL waken the masses... a lot of them may just hunker down and try to ride things out. Tens, probably hundreds of millions. But a lot of those will end up victims, as well. There are hundreds of millions of good, hardworking, honest, conscientious people out there. But will they ever stand up and say, "Enough is enough?"

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the problem, just like with the millions upon tens of millions of responsible gun owners, business owners, hard working people who put their heads down every day, pay their taxes, pay their bills, raise their kids and live their lives.... quietly. Without fanfare. Without problem. Without protesting, looting, rioting, etc.

The people who do the 'right' things aren't heard. Only the squeaky wheels.

The real question is, what will it take to waken to masses who are generally pretty happy with their lives???? And what will happen then?

<edit> I'm assuming something WILL waken the masses... a lot of them may just hunker down and try to ride things out. Tens, probably hundreds of millions. But a lot of those will end up victims, as well. There are hundreds of millions of good, hardworking, honest, conscientious people out there. But will they ever stand up and say, "Enough is enough?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom