Just when you think things cant get worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The main charge of a hate crime of arson must be a law that was originally intended to punish cross burners. Or I guess burning churches.

Last edited:

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assume there is much more to this, but that doesn't sell eyes. What is telling is that "newz" sources are all over the map about the sentence. I have seen 15, 16, 17 and 19 year sentences in the headlines. It's all bull squeeze. Plus when you tell a Judge to F* off, you get what's coming to you.

"Reynolds said the judge agreed to the 17-year sentence because Martinez has a long history of harassment and is a habitual offender and never showed any remorse.

"The defendant stated that there was nothing the judge could to stop him from continuing this behavior and that he would continue to do this no matter what," she said.

"It was an honor to (burn the flag)," Martinez told KCCI in June." It's a blessing from the Lord."

Gebbie said the sentence sends a strong and clear message.

"We do not tolerate hatred on the basis of biology," she said."

PantyRaid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relevant
flag-burning-comic.png

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Church displaying the gay pride flag ? That's f upped.. I heard today that Chick fil ay sided with the gay pride crowd, That's a big disappointment if it's true and not a wise business move in my eyes..

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Church displaying the gay pride flag ? That's f upped.. I heard today that Chick fil ay sided with the gay pride crowd, That's a big disappointment if it's true and not a wise business move in my eyes..

With the founder dead, it's the CEO's making the decisions now. Send them an email advising them of their poor choice simply because of monetary reasons not doing the right thing despite the kickback.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the founder dead, it's the CEO's making the decisions now. Send them an email advising them of their poor choice simply because of monetary reasons not doing the right thing despite the kickback.
Y'all do realize that the CEO is the founder's son, and the very same man who was pilloried for saying that he believed that marriage was between one man and one woman a few years ago, right?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all do realize that the CEO is the founder's son, and the very same man who was pilloried for saying that he believed that marriage was between one man and one woman a few years ago, right?
Nope, I didn't know that. Should have learned something from the old man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom