Kahr CM9 and CT380 comparison pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rains

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pics aren't the greatest but I just threw these together last minute. You can see the CT380 is actually a pretty good amount slimmer than the CM9.

006.jpg008.jpg007.jpg009.jpg

Rains

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Guy that does my transfers carries a G42 and was impressed with the Kahr grip length and is considering carring a couple CT380's to see how they sell. He wants one for himself now to take place of his G42 since it is an overall smaller gun but with a slightly longer grip length.

010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a CT380 a few months ago as an impulse buy and it was priced cheap. Handled it along with the G42 and liked the size of the CT better because it is more pocket-able. I've put about 300 rounds through it and accuracy tested several different loads of SD ammo. I was very pleasantly surprised at how accurate and easy to shoot it was. The downside -- comes with only one 7 round mag. The 7 round mags without the extension are difficult to find and pricey.

Last edited:

Rains

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a CT380 a few months ago as an impulse buy and it was priced cheap. Handled it along with the G42 and liked the size of the CT better because it is more pocket-able. I've put about 300 rounds through it and accuracy tested several different loads of SD ammo. I was very pleasantly surprised at how accurate and easy to shoot it was. The downside -- comes with only one 7 round mag. The 7 round mags without the extension are difficult to find and pricey.

Bud's has them in stock for 30 bucs right now.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm very interested in the CT-380. Almost as big as a CW-9, very, very thin. Just might fit into my idea of a BUG, or match it up with a twin for CCW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom