Keep Shoot Summ in your prayers tomorrow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to drop in and tell you guys how much I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. This has been a hard road to travel, the positive support of friends, family, and communities has made a huge difference. I'm recovering, up and around, and trying to wean myself off of the pain meds.

For anyone who might be facing the same thing, or something similar, I've been through all of the emotions related to this, from the initial slap of the diagnosis, to trying to determine what the best treatment is. If there is anything I can do to help, even if it is just listening, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Steve

Hey, Steve! Glad your up and around and recovering! My Dad went through this years ago and, while it was tough, all worked out well in the end. We're here and praying for you!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve, I've known lots of guys with this diagnosis and the vast majority of them, especially the young and healthy ones like you, have done very well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom