Kerry to sign UN Arms Treaty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
School me; is there an expiration date on getting it ratified? Or does it just sit forever in limbo waiting for the dems to get enough votes in the senate?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I get tired of people putting this off like it is nothing. This can be ratified 10 years from now. So we shouldnt act like this is nothing. Anything that goes against the 2A is something we should take seriously. No matter how big or small.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are these actions for the impeachment of the President and Capital crimes against the United States? To attack the Constitution of the US which they both swore to protect is simply treason! Also since we are at war can the penalty be a death sentence?

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I could only wish... The President and his cronies can pretty much do what ever they want. The Republican will just roll over and kiss his A--!

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reid v Covert shouldn't have even been a thing, from what I'm reading. It would defy simple logic that the Constitution would not supersede a treaty that didn't go through both houses of the Legislature like all other federal laws.

Latest posts

Top Bottom