Kettlebell Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of special interest to to martial artist re. CrossFit:

On the site, under NAVAGATION, click "EXERCISES AND DEMOS", then scroll down to "COMBATIVES"....

Some interesting stuff....

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought both of my 35 pounders at muscledriverusa.com each was about 80 bucks shipped.

I purchased the Mahler's Aggressive Strength DVD and its pretty good, and comes with his book via e mail.

lots of information on bodybuilding.com about it was well.

its a pretty good way to go if you want the best bang for your buck.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good to know Chris, I spent $20 and got his onlinie book "The Kettlebell Training Manual e-Book." So far, I'm digging it. It shows a lot of exercises but I'm sure there's a lot it's not showing. But I'm pleased. I think a DVD would be good though as well.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you got the video the book would have been free.

if you check out his 5 pillars to bodybuilding it will explain a lot of the beginning kettlebell exercises.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This tread has got me to hitting them again. I like to do the two hand swings. For some reason. High rep swings helps you press heavier. Over time. Swing the heavier bells. You will be able to press them. Turkish get ups work well for your core. I have read that 10 min. with the bells is like a hour in the gym. At 52 years old, it seems longer than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom