L&L Machine Guns at USSA Saturday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saturday we are having another Machine Gun Shoot with L & L Machine Guns. 10am to 5pm. They will be bringing out 30 different guns for you to choose from including the G.E. Mini Gun, the Thompson, the Browning BAR, the P90, the M240B and the M249 to name a few. This and it is open to the public. So this would be a great time for all of you to bring out your buddies and family to have some fun for the Memorial Day weekend.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Saturday we are having another Machine Gun Shoot with L & L Machine Guns. 10am to 5pm. They will be bringing out 30 different guns for you to choose from including the G.E. Mini Gun, the Thompson, the Browning BAR, the P90, the M240B and the M249 to name a few. This and it is open to the public. So this would be a great time for all of you to bring out your buddies and family to have some fun for the Memorial Day weekend.

How much does it cost to shoot? Can I sneak in my Full Auto certification by shooting Saturday? :idea:

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure of the cost to shoot. I would think it would depend of which weapon. Electric mini gun would be more than a mag through MP5. Just making an example. To get the full auto cert you need an instructor present. We have a Full auto cert this weekend seperate from the Machinegun shoot at 3pm.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who might be planning to attend in the future, I think they usually charge $30 a mag for all the mag fed guns, $1 per round on the minigun, and the belts for the beltfed guns are $50. The M2 costs somewhere around $3-4 a round IIRC. I might be a little off on the prices but thats what I remember when I went to one of their shoots at USSA a few weeks ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom