Ladies, and Gents, its almost time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My money is on BigTexOk. Always seems to be first timers that have all the luck. I think I could have all the apps. but one and still would not get drawn, but I mainly want the elk hunt.:scream:

I didn't know they allowed you no man's land folks in on the elk hunts. You guys have all the antelope. LOL

I can't wait to see which elk hunt I drew in for. I have just the rifle for that hunt waiting to be used.

hunterdeere

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know they allowed you no man's land folks in on the elk hunts. You guys have all the antelope. LOL

I can't wait to see which elk hunt I drew in for. I have just the rifle for that hunt waiting to be used.

Maybe they don't and that is why I never get drawn. Been wasting my time for the last 30 years!!!

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was my first year to apply. I'm crossing my fingers, but I won't be crushed if I don't get picked. I'm going to keep playing the $5 lottery until it pays off.

I would be stoked for elk, pronghorn or even a simple deer hunt. For $5 you can't go wrong. I hope someone on here gets picked for something. Good luck, fellas.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was my first year to apply. I'm crossing my fingers, but I won't be crushed if I don't get picked. I'm going to keep playing the $5 lottery until it pays off.

I would be stoked for elk, pronghorn or even a simple deer hunt. For $5 you can't go wrong. I hope someone on here gets picked for something. Good luck, fellas.

Your correct.
Its the cheapest lottery you can get into.:D

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been applying for the draws for over 30 years, I drew a Wichita Mts. bull elk tag in 2000 and a buck antelope tag in 2002, so don't give up!

I drew the elk tag the last year that it wasn't a once in a lifetime hunt, so I can apply again next year for elk (probably never draw again!), can't draw another antelope tag. I have hunted McAlester twice, but haven't drawn a deer tag since 1984. I now only apply for the best trophy areas, so I don't draw many tags, but when I do I will be hunting big buck territory.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I only put in for the big buck hunts as well. Accidentaly wrote the wrong # down two years ago, and drew a doe tag at Western Wall. Lost all of those preference points.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Less than 24 hours left. Can't wait to see the results tommorow. I never expect to get drawn, but you just never know! I have been lucky in the past, I've got 2 deer hunts, a cow elk tag, and 2 quail hunts (back when packsaddle was a draw).

the man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I cant wait either.... I've been fortunate in the past, but this was the first year that I've put my son in for any of the hunts. I'm keeping two sets of fingers crossed for him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom