Ladies, and Gents, its almost time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You go to the site and enter EITHER your SSN, OR your Hunting License number, and it searches, and tells you whether you won any. IINM, if you enter both, it won't work (i.e. it may very well give you a result of "you were not selected for any hunts", when in fact you were selected, if you do this!

http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/controlhunt.htm

But yes, they will also contact you by mail, typically, later in the year when it's closer to the hunt time. If there is a fee for the hunt, such as McAlester AAP, then you have to pay the fee by such and such date, or you're out.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Less than 24 hours left. Can't wait to see the results tommorow. I never expect to get drawn, but you just never know! I have been lucky in the past, I've got 2 deer hunts, a cow elk tag, and 2 quail hunts (back when packsaddle was a draw).

Sorry. Got bad news for you. It will be Thursday the 8th at noon when the results are available. Not tomorrow.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You go to the site and enter EITHER your SSN, OR your Hunting License number, and it searches, and tells you whether you won any. IINM, if you enter both, it won't work (i.e. it may very well give you a result of "you were not selected for any hunts", when in fact you were selected, if you do this!

http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/controlhunt.htm

But yes, they will also contact you by mail, typically, later in the year when it's closer to the hunt time. If there is a fee for the hunt, such as McAlester AAP, then you have to pay the fee by such and such date, or you're out.

Thanks!!!

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it was posted on front page, now it has changed again.

Results will be available July 7, 2010 at 8 a.m

The deadline for the Controlled Hunt was May 15, 2010

Latest posts

Top Bottom