Last chance to get open carry passed this year: pls read and make calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I called the numbers that were given and told the office receptionist to give them the message that the bills need to be voted on and NOT to let them die.They said that my message would be given to them. Of course I didn't get to talk with any of Representatives or Senators. They will always have an excuse, they tell us they support open carry but when it's all said and done all we get is a wet backside from them.
I'll be calling tomorrow. best case if these bills go down without votes, many pro 2A will stay home and not vote, meaning more dems will take over...
OR MANY PRO2A FOLKS will actively campign and contribute against these anti 2A RINOs...
Time to vote again coming up! I am going to vote against every incumbent I can in nov if this goes on.

bryanherron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
the aftermath of Zimmerman/Martin

Zimmerman/Martin should be a testament for the right of honest law abiding citizens protecting themselves from criminals and all the media sources that knowingly distort the truth should be put out of business and all of their employees knowingly participating in this heinous crime of reporting lies for their own agenda should be put away for a very, very long time.

F

fredkrueger

Zimmerman/Martin should be a testament for the right of honest law abiding citizens protecting themselves from criminals and all the media sources that knowingly distort the truth should be put out of business and all of their employees knowingly participating in this heinous crime of reporting lies for their own agenda should be put away for a very, very long time.
Amen brother!!

O

oklacowboy

Thanks to all who called and kept the pressure on and the faith!
We are making good progress in getting our freedoms recognized by the state.
:)
I agree thank you to everyone. If we get this passed this year, next year we can go for what we really need. CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom