Last Pesidential 2020 debate LIVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very few, if any. Most people watching the debate were just watching to see if their candidate won. Internet polls this morning are showing a resounding win for Trump. Of course the usual suspects are claiming a Biden win. The funniest thing I’ve seen so far is Joy Reid claiming that Black Lies Matter has never shown a propensity towards violence. There is also an idiot black female congresswoman on Twitter wondering how a coyote can carry a child across the border.
emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/23/trump-critics-reveal-ignorance-on-immigration-issues-after-president-remarks-on-coyote-human-traffickers/
Trump Critics Reveal Ignorance on Immigration Issues After President Remarks on Coyote Human Traffickers
PENNY STARR
23 Oct 2020

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope that the laptop emails are a wedge being driven in to split Biden’s base and create doubt amongst some of his previously supportive media commentators. Biden himself said in the debate that this election is about honor and decency....pair that up with his own behavior and that of his son.

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s a very informative post from Breitbart.
Ignorant people don’t know what a coyote is, and the president of the United States talks like
a five year old. Just read it. Just read the incoherent quote that people are responding to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom