Latest in the Jerome Jay Ersland saga.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be willing to be the turd is getting better treatment that 99% of the other inmates there because he is housed in the medical wing. And once he finished detoxing from his prescription pain med addiction maybe he will be able to have some kind of relevant thought process ... Highly unlikely from what I have seen so far, but one can always hope.

He just digs his hole deeper and deeper and deeper ... No wonder Box didn't put him on the stand. It certainly appears to me that the defense he put on was the best he could do with what he had to work with ...

He has effectly destroyed any sympathy I might have had for him at the beginning of all this. As far as I am concerned, he isn't any better a person that the scum that tried to rob him ...

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be willing to be the turd is getting better treatment that 99% of the other inmates there because he is housed in the medical wing. And once he finished detoxing from his prescription pain med addiction maybe he will be able to have some kind of relevant thought process ... Highly unlikely from what I have seen so far, but one can always hope.

He just digs his hole deeper and deeper and deeper ... No wonder Box didn't put him on the stand. It certainly appears to me that the defense he put on was the best he could do with what he had to work with ...

He has effectly destroyed any sympathy I might have had for him at the beginning of all this. As far as I am concerned, he isn't any better a person that the scum that tried to rob him ...

I agree 100%. For crying out loud.....it is a J A I L!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom