Latest in the Jerome Jay Ersland saga.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And they did prove that Ersland tried to plant evidence at the scene after the fact correct?

There was a .22 shell casing that Ersland found and showed to the security officer that had been posted. I don't think they ever proved that Ersland planted it, but it was an unusual situation and I remember them talking about how giddy he was that they found it and how that proved his case.

He also stated in the police interview that he was "grazed" but that they cleaned it up and he was ok. Prater argued that this was where he scraped himself on the counter as he was retreating to get the "Judge".

Prater also presented evidence where Ersland some time later went to the doctor complaining of this injury and the doctor found metal fragments that had been inserted underneath the skin. When the doctor left the room, Ersland removed the fragments and asked the doctor not to say anything about it.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that he is a textbook case of how NOT to handle a bad situation.

But at the same time I still cannot get it out of my head that IMO he did society a favor by removing someone from the gene pool that needed removing, on his way to making his own little piece of hell.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard the lady's uncut 911 tape on the Ersland Facebook sight. You can hear the robbers shooting twice and the lady answering "yes" to the 911 operator that the robbers were indeed shooting. Then you can hear Jerome cutting loose with the judge 4:10. It was just a railroad job for a conviction.

Here's the link. I'm glad they've put up the full 911 call now.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3575333

I don't hear any shots at all other than the 5 shots by Ersland when he returned. If you reverse the timeline, the call falls between the time Ersland was outside and when he come back and fired the 5 .380 rounds. The call starts at 1:17 on the newsok video and there are no shots heard until 1:37 (Ersland's 5 .380 shots). She said "gunshots" at 1:28 on the video which were from Ersland while outside and not audible in the recording. She answered "yes" to the question "was he shooting"...

I don't hear anything new in this longer recording other than evidence that Parker wasn't cussing out Ersland as he gave in his third or fourth accout of what happened. I don't hear any evidence in it that proves Ersland was railroaded even if that happens to be your general opinion.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard the lady's uncut 911 tape on the Ersland Facebook sight. You can hear the robbers shooting twice and the lady answering "yes" to the 911 operator that the robbers were indeed shooting. Then you can hear Jerome cutting loose with the judge 4:10. It was just a railroad job for a conviction.

Choo choo. He deserves jail time.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that he is a textbook case of how NOT to handle a bad situation.

But at the same time I still cannot get it out of my head that IMO he did society a favor by removing someone from the gene pool that needed removing, on his way to making his own little piece of hell.

Parker was obviously no angel. The risk involved in participating in armed robbery is that you may in fact end up dead.

That said, it's not up to Ersland to decide outside of the realm of self-defense that Parker should die.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something about kaiser blades? :anyone:

Some folks call it a Kel Tec I call it a Kaiser blade mmhhhmmm. You might wanna send an ambulance or a hearse. I gave 'em 5 good whacks wiff it mmhhmmm.

"My name is Col. Jerome Ersland"....what a friggin' toolbag space case. I'm Admiral RidgeHunter mmhhmmm.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some folks call it a Kel Tec I call it a Kaiser blade mmhhhmmm. You might wanna send an ambulance or a hearse. I gave 'em 5 good whacks wiff it mmhhmmm.

"My name is Col. Jerome Ersland"....what a friggin' toolbag space case. I'm Admiral RidgeHunter mmhhmmm.

There are already too many Admirals. As long as you're going for effect, be Commodore RidgeHunter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom