LEO jurisdictions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if you refuse to pull over because you knew it was a LEO Car from another jurisdiction? There has been a lot of people hurt because they were pulled over by people acting like legit Cops. Who's to say that this car wasn't stolen in some small town and then they BG was wanting to trade cars???

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if you refuse to pull over because you knew it was a LEO Car from another jurisdiction?

You'd be in a world of chit, that's what would happen. What you don't know if if the LEO in question has jurisdiction in the venue. As previously mentioned, the logo on the side means little as to what commissions the officer may in fact hold.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In front of my house (Grady Co.) there was a Cleveland County Sheriffs car that had 3 cars pulled over in my drive. I guess they were racing or something and ran him off the road on his way home so he pulled them over and called OHP. I assume it would have to be egregious for an officer to go out of his way and pull you over outside of his jurisdiction.
Since they were pulled over in your jurisdiction, do you get the money from the ticket? It could be argued that this is the way for you to pay for your drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom