Let’s see your range bags!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was about to buy one of these today. How do you like it? What do you not like about it?
I have mine for about 6 years and love it. It’s the best range bag that I have had in a very long time. I like the fact that it has four individual padded pistol slots and plenty of room for ammo, eyes and ears, targets and accessories. It is a back pack which is easier for me to carry. I don’t like carrying all the weight of the guns and ammo in my hands and arms. The only down side is that it is a bit pricey. But well worth it IMO.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won this in a Christmas drawing at a gun shop 4 or 5 years ago. My other range bag finally gave out and the strap broke about 3 years ago. I've been using this one since that time. It's actually a pretty good bag, well built, and plenty of internal pockets & storage for most range trips.

1702544780571.png

Rdlearned

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have mine for about 6 years and love it. It’s the best range bag that I have had in a very long time. I like the fact that it has four individual padded pistol slots and plenty of room for ammo, eyes and ears, targets and accessories. It is a back pack which is easier for me to carry. I don’t like carrying all the weight of the guns and ammo in my hands and arms. The only down side is that it is a bit pricey. But well worth it IMO.
Guess I know what I’m getting this weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom