Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw some guy on TV this morning stating that the Covid virus has mutated. Two questions: How do the grillions and grillions of tiny Covid viruses all across the world mutate at once? If the Covid virus mutates, what good is a vaccine against the mutated version that has been designed to counteract the first iteration of the virus ?

I smell a heaping, reeking, putrid, and vile pile of bovine sphincter extrusion regarding this whole debacle.

Sometimes I wish this whole cabal of leftists would stop the creeping and incessant degradation of our way of life and pick up arms so we can defeat them once and for all. End their war against We the People and restore life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all of us. Aside from being despotic, they are proving themselves to be a pain in the ass!

Woody

Back up the train there hoss. Viruses mutate, its what they do. Some even think that CV19 has mutated to become less lethal. An Italian Doctor caught all sorts of hell from it, but honestly it seems plausible. Also consider that we we MIGHT be seeing a significant reduction in severity of symptoms here in certain parts of the U.S.

You're right about the vaccine for sure, no guarantee.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back up the train there hoss. Viruses mutate, its what they do. Some even think that CV19 has mutated to become less lethal. An Italian Doctor caught all sorts of hell from it, but honestly it seems plausible. Also consider that we we MIGHT be seeing a significant reduction in severity of symptoms here in certain parts of the U.S.

You're right about the vaccine for sure, no guarantee.

I don't think all viruses mutate. I don't believe the polio virus ever mutated. It was conquered with a vaccine that is still effective against it. If the polio virus mutated, the vaccine likely would not have eradicated it. That said, if the mutated Covid virus causes less lethal complications, I am happy for that. Or, it could also be that many of those most susceptible to complications from the virus have already moved on to the next life.

Woody

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think all viruses mutate. I don't believe the polio virus ever mutated. It was conquered with a vaccine that is still effective against it. If the polio virus mutated, the vaccine likely would not have eradicated it. That said, if the mutated Covid virus causes less lethal complications, I am happy for that. Or, it could also be that many of those most susceptible to complications from the virus have already moved on to the next life.

Woody

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...tries-caused-by-mutation-of-strain-in-vaccine

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140821115706.htm

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...cine-now-cause-more-paralysis-than-wild-polio

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps the rona is becoming less lethal because people have unknowingly already had it. Maybe they have antibodies now, so when they do catch it again, the effects are significantly less. We know now that it's been here since January,

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look for the good side of things and be grateful - I suspect most of our fear and anger is coming from the internet and that most of us are not directly impacted. Take common-sense steps to protect yourself and others, trust God, and live well. Cultivate peace in the storm.

Well Said tnks

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If anyone needed a visual.......

FB_IMG_1593879618376.jpg

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My body, my choice. Isn't that the line the liberals use. F em.
We're all gonna die, I just happen to be ready.
Don't want to get spit on when I talk, back the f up.
Don't want to breath in my cv19, don't breath.
Is it a real virus, sure it is.
Just like the hundreds of other virus that are out there that no one cared about 6 months ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom