Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell yeah, and if you don't like my cigarette smoke on your clothes back the fk up and don't fking breath while I puff if you're worried about catching some kinda lung crap. I mean we're all gonna die right? Damn right, hell I'm ready.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 100% red blooded American, trite and true. I will defend my country. Fight for what's right. Fight for freedom. Fight to defend it from all enemies foreign and domestic. I will fight all manner of tyranny, all oppressors, all terrorists. I will fight for liberties like my countrymen before me have fought and died to protect. But I won't wear a mask proven to help prevent the spread of disease to my countrymen.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 100% red blooded American, trite and true. I will defend my country. Fight for what's right. Fight for freedom. Fight to defend it from all enemies foreign and domestic. I will fight all manner of tyranny, all oppressors, all terrorists. I will fight for liberties like my countrymen before me have fought and died to protect. But I won't wear a mask proven to help prevent the spread of disease to my countrymen.

Like it or not, that's their right. I get the sentiment, but I'll be damned if this hasn't turned into a slippery slope of control. California banned singing in churches?..... I'm an atheist and even I think that's complete BS. They sure as hell didn't tell people they couldn't shout during protests.

Given the low mortality numbers currently and the fact that most masks are garbage, I'm not sure that's the hill you want to die on. That's just me though.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like it or not, that's their right. I get the sentiment, but I'll be damned if this hasn't turned into a slippery slope of control. California banned singing in churches?..... I'm an atheist and even I think that's complete BS. They sure as hell didn't tell people they couldn't shout during protests.

Given the low mortality numbers currently and the fact that most masks are garbage, I'm not sure that's the hill you want to die on. That's just me though.

I don't disagree with you at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Missiles, bombs, covert forces are proven to stop an enemy time after time. Are the experts 100% in agreement that the mask stops the the microscopic enemy? What's crazy is I now know 5 people who've tested positive, 3 with very mild symptoms, only 1 thought he might have it and was tested, the others were just tested as part of work procedure and had no idea. None of the family members got the virus, that’s 5 positives living with 15 other spouses and children who never got it living in a confined area, no masks worn in the home, all families quarantined 14 days. Seems to be consistent with the Walmart and grocery stores.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see all the mask folks touching their mask constantly then touching door knobs/handles....seems like they are helping the spread.

They might as well pick their nose and wipe it on a door knob. Same thing. The mask just complicates the behavior and gathers and concentrates the virus infested droplets. No, it might be worse than picking their nose and wiping it on a door knob. I know it sounds gross, but sometimes the truth is repulsive. (I hope I didn't elicit a gag response from any of you.)

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom