Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missiles, bombs, covert forces are proven to stop an enemy time after time. Are the experts 100% in agreement that the mask stops the the microscopic enemy? What's crazy is I now know 5 people who've tested positive, 3 with very mild symptoms, only 1 thought he might have it and was tested, the others were just tested as part of work procedure and had no idea. None of the family members got the virus, that’s 5 positives living with 15 other spouses and children who never got it living in a confined area, no masks worn in the home, all families quarantined 14 days. Seems to be consistent with the Walmart and grocery stores.

Nothing is 100%. Similar story in my family. I've said before that I fully believe the corona effects will be nailed down to DNA markers similar to strep and cilantro. I'm confident that wearing a mask won't for sure prevent a person getting it, but there's no reason a person shouldn't want to protect themselves at the least. It's such a small ask from those who are experts in the field. But typically, you can't ask people to save themselves until they've been affected. It's not until then they usually open their eyes to a world so broad.

They might as well pick their nose and wipe it on a door knob. Same thing. The mask just complicates the behavior and gathers and concentrates the virus infested droplets. No, it might be worse than picking their nose and wiping it on a door knob. I know it sounds gross, but sometimes the truth is repulsive. (I hope I didn't elicit a gag response from any of you.)

Woody

The science now says you're very unlikely to contract covid-19 by picking it up off a surface.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a bit interesting that the probability of one of us getting or passing on the “rona” is much higher than being attacked at the local gas and go, but we all carry and have firearms placed in strategic locations around our homes, but refuse to wear a mask.

We tend to be illogical creatures.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you meant "can be" mutated. That is quite different from mutating on its own.

Woody

Nope, your statement is still incorrect. You said that the polio virus didn't mutate, I showed that it can and does..... then you said it was "man made" in which the mutations weren't caused by man. The very fact that we are talking about weakened viruses in vaccines that MUTATED in the environment, and infected unvaccinated children proves this.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a bit interesting that the probability of one of us getting or passing on the “rona” is much higher than being attacked at the local gas and go, but we all carry and have firearms placed in strategic locations around our homes, but refuse to wear a mask.

We tend to be illogical creatures.

AMEN!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing is 100%. Similar story in my family. I've said before that I fully believe the corona effects will be nailed down to DNA markers similar to strep and cilantro. I'm confident that wearing a mask won't for sure prevent a person getting it, but there's no reason a person shouldn't want to protect themselves at the least. It's such a small ask from those who are experts in the field. But typically, you can't ask people to save themselves until they've been affected. It's not until then they usually open their eyes to a world so broad.

The science now says you're very unlikely to contract covid-19 by picking it up off a surface.
I want to know more about the cilantro markers. I know some folks don’t like it, but tacos and menudo ain’t right without it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom