Let's See All of Your Heckler & Koch Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i127.photobucket.com_albums_p130_2ThouZ28_274b6c15.jpg

I like that one.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love MP5's but I just can't seem to grow on the newer tupperware H&K's
Maybe if somebody would invite me to throw a few rounds through one it might change my mind.... (cough cough Dustin cough cough)

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to own an SR9, that I bought new in 92. Came with the HK91 furniture less the hand grip panels, and a friend found those for me for about $10. Alas, i moved to Columbus OH from SE Ohio, and at the time, Columbus had an AR ban, and I was short on cash. No pics of that one.

Years later, I had some cash, and an HK93 became available. I got it with both stocks and 2x20 rd mags. Them mags was exPENsive. I finally got tired of trying to find mags, only to see prices of $85 - $100 on them, and having to choose between mags and ammo. That was really my only complaint: Anything that fit or said HK was just too darn pricey. Finally traded it on a DSArms M4gery plus cash. I'm happy.

I'll admit though that I never got to handle any of the handguns. I did have occasion to play with an MP5 belonging to a gun writer of some acclaim. He'd buy 9mm by the pallet, and I got to run at least a dozen mags through a couple of guns.

HK93 and accessories - small.jpg

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_cd3AQ.jpg

nothing special, just a standard issue USP 45

It was however, my first firearm.

That being said, I'm looking at getting a USP 45 Tactical to complement it.

Attachments

• PICT0265.jpg
    PICT0265.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Top Bottom