Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of this week I finally found a new daily driver that is allowing me to park my nice ride and make it a garage queen/weekend driver now. Found a nice deal on a 2001 Chevy Silverado ext cab Z71 4x4 this week. This truck is almost damn near flawless on the outside, inside only had a little wear on one seat. Got it with 130k miles on the clock for $8400. Dealer had put brand new tires on it, changed the oil and it came with a tool box in the bed.

So far I have replaced the low beams in the headlights and realigned the lights, replaced both fog lights as the other ones were destroyed, replaced both door speakers, cleaned the MAF, replaced the fuel filter, replaced the ait filter with a K&N and replaced the intake tube as well. Plans are to change the plugs on Saturday and then head up to Edmond to get the windows tinted. Then start working on changing the driveline fluids and brake fluid as soon as weather allows.

Pics will come up once I get the windows tinted and the truck cleaned back up.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's My daily Drivers......Both Big Six 5-Speeds, '95 and '90 models.

[Broken External Image]

That's a sweet looking truck! I had a forest green '93 supercab with a Big Six 5-Speed. I loved that truck! Always thought that generation Ford was one of the best looking trucks ever produced.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont pictures of my car yet, just havent taken any. Here is my bike, my wife and I in Cortez Colorado heading to 4 Corners.

My truck on top of Pikes Peak. I just traded it in.

i1141.photobucket.com_albums_n597_twotonevert_IMAG0199.jpg

i1141.photobucket.com_albums_n597_twotonevert_IMG_1526.jpg

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the truck now as it sits. Had the windows tinted on Saturday, changed the brake fluid out Sunday and replaced the shocks today. Now to check the transmission fluid and she will be good until spring when I change the front and rear diff fluid, transfer case fluid and transmission fluid.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom