Lets see all the Rimfire Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need to toss some more Ruger love out there! OK, I know it's a MKI but it's what I have now. It's all stock except for the new front sight I ordered today to get rid of that fish hook.
ai227.photobucket.com_albums_dd191_sixshiners_toys_DSC01337.jpg

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Walther P22 has been great, especially for my 8 yo daughter (she loves the laser), but I am thinking I need to sell it to get a Ruger Mark III and do the Tactical Solutions or even better Volquartsen job on it!

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3332_5724587335_22bff58657_b.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Walther P22 has been great, especially for my 8 yo daughter (she loves the laser), but I am thinking I need to sell it to get a Ruger Mark III and do the Tactical Solutions or even better Volquartsen job on it!

I saw in your FS Ad that you weren't interested in the 22/45, I kind of like mine.
ai606.photobucket.com_albums_tt144_jsutton68_Guns__EPC0502.jpg

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am actually second guessing that! It actually is growing on me. I went and looked at one and I actually liked the controls. Probably because of the 1911 aspect. What comp is that on the end of yours? And what reflex sight are you using? The last two days I have thought about getting the 22/45 with the factory upper and lower rails and threaded barrel and then put on a Primary Arms green dot reflex and finally a comp like you have or the TS threaded.

I saw in your FS Ad that you weren't interested in the 22/45, I kind of like mine.
ai606.photobucket.com_albums_tt144_jsutton68_Guns__EPC0502.jpg

ai203.photobucket.com_albums_aa282_tgr2_Ruger22.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I am actually second guessing that! It actually is growing on me. I went and looked at one and I actually liked the controls. Probably because of the 1911 aspect. What comp is that on the end of yours? And what reflex sight are you using? The last two days I have thought about getting the 22/45 with the factory upper and lower rails and threaded barrel and then put on a Primary Arms green dot reflex and finally a comp like you have or the TS threaded.

ai203.photobucket.com_albums_aa282_tgr2_Ruger22.jpg

That's the one I'm wanting. Put a PA sight, tac light, and silencer on it; make the perfect range toy / vermin disposer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom