Lets see all the Rimfire Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I will take the honors of the fist 1911 22 auto. My ATI/GSG
Aftermarket grips and grip hardware, thread adapter and Y.H.M. Mite

ai876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0495.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am actually second guessing that! It actually is growing on me. I went and looked at one and I actually liked the controls. Probably because of the 1911 aspect. What comp is that on the end of yours? And what reflex sight are you using? The last two days I have thought about getting the 22/45 with the factory upper and lower rails and threaded barrel and then put on a Primary Arms green dot reflex and finally a comp like you have or the TS threaded.

ai203.photobucket.com_albums_aa282_tgr2_Ruger22.jpg

The reflex sight is the PA micro green dot mounted on a Weigand (sp) rail. The comp is a TacSol slip on. I picked that gun up on a trade and the finish was worn from riding around in the plastic box, so I took it to Traxxis for some color and ended up having him grind down the molded grips and add the Hogue 1911 wrap around grips. I don't know that I got off any cheaper than just buying the TacSol upper, but it's different and in my biased opinion, it looks better.

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
afarm6.static.flickr.com_5268_5874889127_606b6ecab7_b.jpg

Ruger Mark III 22/45

Volquartsen Bolt Assist
Yankee Hill Compensator
Leupold Deltapoint

I put 800 rounds through it the first day. Thinner grip size (compared to Mark III Target Competition) works great for my kids too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom