Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20150703_212211334_Original.JPG

My favorite picture of my wife and best girl, Sujae. I had to say goodbye to her 2 years ago this coming up October. She was the sweetest dog I've ever known and we went nearly everywhere together. Best truck dog and pal. She was just over 14 when we had to let go, her hip pain was just heartbreaking. God dammit...getting sad writing this.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 396165
My favorite picture of my wife and best girl, Sujae. I had to say goodbye to her 2 years ago this coming up October. She was the sweetest dog I've ever known and we went nearly everywhere together. Best truck dog and pal. She was just over 14 when we had to let go, her hip pain was just heartbreaking. God dammit...getting sad writing this.
Hate to hear this but it sounds like you two/three had a great run together.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is not a postman, UPS- or any other delivery person safe around this one. If I fail to make him load up before the mail person drops it in the slot- he will shred it- one time I ordered a new credit card cause the old one stopped reading without a lot of work. Of all the times to forget- it was when the new one delivered. He grabbed it and put a tooth mark right in the scan bar. I can't remember how many newspapers he destroyed. I guess he might raise enough cane and let me know if someone strange got in the house where I could be a little ready, maybe.

Attachments

• Gus.JPG
    Gus.JPG
    547.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom