Lets see those AOW/SBS and Tactical Shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this was sweet[Broken External Image]

OK - I've got to ask, what the hell is is that stock-adapter that the M93 and MIAD are connected to and is it permanently attached to the top rail?

I've never seen an adapter like that, but it makes me want to go out and buy a Remmy and get one right now (love the FDE btw).

ou77kg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK - I've got to ask, what the hell is is that stock-adapter that your UBR and MIAD are connected to and is it permanently attached to the top rail?

I've never seen an adapter like that, but it makes me want to go out and buy a Remmy and get one right now (love the FDE btw).

Agreed, any info on the adaptor and the forearm for this would be really appereciated. I've got a Form 1 cooking with the BATFE on my 870 right now and this definetley looks like a route i'd like to go for the stock, grip and forend.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, the more I look at this pic (its my background now :D), the more I realize, this has to be a modified Remmy and not a Serbu AOW right?

Doesn't the act of putting a buttstock on AOW turn it into an SBS or am I wrong?

Edited to add: looks like its a Remington and quite a bit different before/after

[Broken External Image]

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, any info on the adaptor and the forearm for this would be really appereciated. I've got a Form 1 cooking with the BATFE on my 870 right now and this definetley looks like a route i'd like to go for the stock, grip and forend.

Mesa Tactical make a similar adapter.

http://www.mesatactical.com/index.php?id=55

awww.mesatactical.com_images_33.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom