Lets see those AOW/SBS and Tactical Shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I've had it for a year or so now... Still puts a grin on my face!

i13.photobucket.com_albums_a263_Forindooruseonly_Ithaca1_1_zps8d6a4b8b.jpg

details that thing is badass

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! AOW or SBS?

details that thing is badass

Thank you! It's an old Ithaca Flues 12 gauge that I turned into a SBS. Barrels are cut to 11inches, Mechanical Accuracy did a clean job and reinstalled the bead. I had a wood working friend reshape the grip, mostly by whittling away at it till it felt right, then we refinished it.

It patterns ok, better than the I expected. The idea that it just spreads shot everyone is just a myth, it patterns about as well as my Mossberg with an 18 inch barrel and cylinder choke. The thing is a handful when fired and has taken some practice to be able to hit anything with it. It's so short that you just don't have the visual reference when shooting from the hip, making it really easy to shoot high or low.

It would be ugly in a hallway, but for anything serious I'd rather have a pump shotgun. Fun novelty though!

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a snubby so bad just hate paying for something then having to wait for the paperwork to clear. I thought the wait for my CCL was bad enough I can only imagine the wait time on a AOW or SBR

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's mine....it's an HK marked Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical 12 gauge that I bought from someone local, can't remember if he's on this forum or not. It's been tricked out with all the stuff 3-gun competition guys use since that's what it was used for but I have no idea what those are. I can say it runs insanely well and is, by far, the best shotgun I've ever owned or shot. I wish I could get a longer barrel for it so it could be a multi-tasker but M1 barrels are impossible to find. For now she's a very bad @ss home defense SG.

Latest posts

Top Bottom