Let's See Those Reloading Benches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished building my storage shelves on top a little while back, next is building some below and drilling in hinges for a cabinet on the bottom. It ain’t much but it does alright

Attachments

• 3AA61DD8-5735-4BC3-8B58-A2A1A08D0F85.jpeg
    3AA61DD8-5735-4BC3-8B58-A2A1A08D0F85.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 106

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to call this my portable model. Have press will travel. It goes back in the storage room in a box when Im done crankin out a few. See what you can do to the kitchen counter top after the wife leaves fellas?. I can't for the life of me understand why she left. HA

Rcbs.jpg

Last edited:

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Setup question: Reloading bench setup to work while standing, stool, or sitting down?
I've got mine set up to where I can stand and work on cases prime etc.., Then a shop stool that's perfect height to sit and still be able to work. That way when I'm just loading primed and prepped cases for an entire Saturday afternoon I'm not tearing up my back

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got mine set up to where I can stand and work on cases prime etc.., Then a shop stool that's perfect height to sit and still be able to work. That way when I'm just loading primed and prepped cases for an entire Saturday afternoon I'm not tearing up my back
Thanks. I have the same setup with a stool. Transitioning to a new building and have more options. My previous bench is going to be dedicated to firearm cleaning, work, tinkering, etc.

Looking at options before new setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom