LEVI'S 501 Shrink to Fit Button Fly Jeans... like we USED to wear.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In High School, I wore Levi big-bells, probably bought my last pair in 82 or so. My Mom, let my nieces wear them a few years ago, and poof they are gone now. Dang, I was saving them to pay for my retirement! LOL. The last few years I've worn Levi 560's relaxed fit. I guess they don't make them any longer and the ones I have now are getting pretty ragged. I've never been able to wear Wranglers, as they are grape smashers for me, if you get my drift I guess I'll try something else when these old Levis finally give up the ghost.

LOL ... I "LOVE" a good looking cowboy in Wranglers ... (Behinds are my personal, ahhhh, errrr, "affliction" ... Kinda like some guys are leg men ... Well, I'm a behind girl ... ;))

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I "LOVE" a good looking cowboy in Wranglers ... (Behinds are my personal, ahhhh, errrr, "affliction" ... Kinda like some guys are leg men ... Well, I'm a behind girl ... ;))

Well BB, I was a long haired rock and roller, who grew up in the country, and was never a cowboy! ;-) Your recent comment about the Tishomingo Wildlife Refuge, makes me think that we were almost neighbors back in the day! I grew up in Marshall Co., had a sister that went to Murray State in '78 and I ran all over Southern Oklahoma, I wonder if I ever saw you rockin' that Bandana? LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well BB, I was a long haired rock and roller, who grew up in the country, and was never a cowboy! ;-) Your recent comment about the Tishomingo Wildlife Refuge, makes me think that we were almost neighbors back in the day! I grew up in Marshall Co., had a sister that went to Murray State in '78 and I ran all over Southern Oklahoma, I wonder if I ever saw you rockin' that Bandana? LOL

:yikes2: I was there in '77, '78 ... and '79. HEY! Not all of us went to school to get an education -- I just wanted out of the house!! :werd: Does your sister have a name?? You can PM me if you'd druther ... I certainly hope I was "AT LEAST" rocking that bandana. We went skinny-dipping more than once in the Washita ... :lookaroun (But I was in good company -- half the girls' dorm and all the guys' lol)

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:yikes2: I was there in '77, '78 ... and '79. HEY! Not all of us went to school to get an education -- I just wanted out of the house!! :werd: Does your sister have a name?? You can PM me if you'd druther ... I certainly hope I was "AT LEAST" rocking that bandana. We went skinny-dipping more than once in the Washita ... :lookaroun (But I was in good company -- half the girls' dorm and all the guys' lol)

You really are/were a free spirit. No wonder you caught your boy doing the horizontal mamba with his prom date. The apple doesn't fall from the tree ya know.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really are/were a free spirit. No wonder you caught your boy doing the horizontal mamba with his prom date. The apple doesn't fall from the tree ya know.

LOL ... if you only knew. Here are some commonly UNKNOWN facts about BadgeBunny:

1. I wasn't allowed to date when I was in high school. My first date was in college.

2. My nickname, even in college, was "Patti Perfect" because, while I like to have fun, there was a limit. Didn't want anyone to get hurt or go to jail ... Not necessarily in that order.

3. After I left MIT and moved to Ada I decided to change my wild and wicked ways. Good thing to because 3 months to the day I moved, quit slutting around and quit drinking and partying, I found out I was pregnant. YIKES!! (Now you know why I always say God has a wicked, wicked sense of humor ... )

4. I only caught the little stinker because his fan wasn't on. He NEVER slept without that fan on ... and at 3 in the morning I was like "OMG ... I wonder where Son #3 is??" HA! Well, I found him!! In all honestly I was more upset with him for not using protection (DON'T ASK!!!) than I was that he was getting a little entertainment ... He's a good kid. Besides it takes two to tango ... she could have been a good girl and told him no!

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... if you only knew. Here are some commonly UNKNOWN facts about BadgeBunny:

1. I wasn't allowed to date when I was in high school. My first date was in college.

2. My nickname, even in college, was "Patti Perfect" because, while I like to have fun, there was a limit. Didn't want anyone to get hurt or go to jail ... Not necessarily in that order.

3. After I left MIT and moved to Ada I decided to change my wild and wicked ways. Good thing to because 3 months to the day I moved, quit slutting around and quit drinking and partying, I found out I was pregnant. YIKES!! (Now you know why I always say God has a wicked, wicked sense of humor ... )

4. I only caught the little stinker because his fan wasn't on. He NEVER slept without that fan on ... and at 3 in the morning I was like "OMG ... I wonder where Son #3 is??" HA! Well, I found him!! In all honestly I was more upset with him for not using protection (DON'T ASK!!!) than I was that he was getting a little entertainment ... He's a good kid. Besides it takes two to tango ... she could have been a good girl and told him no!

Patti,

You always keep me laughing. Thanks for that. I think you know it, but I just like joking with you. I don't mean to be mean. Please, don't ever take it that way. Lastly, three thoughts:

1. His fan wasn't on because he wasn't sleeping
2. They call it the horizontal mamba not the tango
3. Did you tell him to use protection and do it in the backseat out in the country like the rest of the normal kids?

Kidding on all accounts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom