Lies lies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They lie out their pie holes and have no shame in doing so? The Gas and Elect companies.

upload_2021-2-15_12-13-44.jpeg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm... this doesn't make sense. There is a "cost of gas" adjustment on your bill that accommodates increases and decreases in what ONG pays. ONG neither benefits nor suffers as this changes, their rate stays the same, the cost of gas is just a pass through charge.

But what ONG makes is based on how much gas they sell... so why would they want you to buy LESS gas??

The current situation is stressing the delivery system and that's the main concern... it is also going to cause your bill to be higher, which doesn't make ONG particularly happy because they are the ones you are going to yell at when it gets billed. Yes, there's plenty of gas but getting it to you, and not pissing you off too much are present issues.

Otherwise, ONG would rather sell you more gas, not less. Why would they unnecessarily try to get you to buy LESS product?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have yet to see anything from ONG, OEC, or PSO asking me to turn my thermostat down. ONG has, per their own video, asked commercial customers to minimize their usage, and we've had anecdotal reports of ONG asking some customers to reduce their usage because of localized pressure-related delivery issues, but how many residential customers are being asked to turn their thermostats down?

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're asking people to conserve electric here in northeast Oklahoma. They are talking about putting Grove residents on a "rolling blackout", one hour without power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom