Lifetime Hunting License

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my lifetime combo license in 1989 for $400. I figure it would cost me somewhere between $100-$150 a year to buy all the licenses and tags without it. With that being said.... I figure my lifetime combo license has paid for itself about 6 or 7 times... maybe more, Over the last 21 years!

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive got my combo before I got my learners permit! Back when they were $525...I love the freedom of going out and shooting/catching anything(pretty much) with out going to the store all the time. I get calls to go out and hunt different critters and its one less thing to worry about.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol yep now I can check my 40 lb archery fawn without (quite as much) shame. But actually I haven't tried it yet - hope to thus year.

Question: with the online checkin, what if you don't have a scale - are you allowed to guess or select 'unknown' on the weight?

it doesnt ask for weight just county and zone

JEEPr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be my 2nd year to hunt in OK. I got skunked last year. Inexperience was the reason. I normally hunt in MO with my uncle, but last year I couldn't afford the out of state license. It's $225! MO has Telecheck. You just call a phone number and give them the information. was pretty handy. I like not having to carry both Buck and Doe tags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom