Lifetime Hunting License

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll admit it... have killed bambi before... when the entire group of hunters is getting ready to get skunked... and a little one pops up.

young deer makes the very best eating.

lifetime combo is the only way to go!!!

Lol yep now I can check my 40 lb archery fawn without (quite as much) shame. But actually I haven't tried it yet - hope to thus year.

Question: with the online checkin, what if you don't have a scale - are you allowed to guess or select 'unknown' on the weight?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both of my sons got a lifetime fishing license as a graduation present when in High School. They didn't want to hunt, but loved to fish, so thats the way I went.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those with the old fart ten dollar license, in 2011 all the advantages of the full lifetime license (I think not including the feature where you can move out of state and still come back and use the license) will be included with the ten dollar senior citizen lifetime license. Rejoice! CB

I have never been this old before . . .

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess my Lifetime Combo is paid for by now. Purchased in 1968 for a grand total of $150!

Really that was a chunk in 1968. I am License #120. Can anyone that is still breathin' beat that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom