LITTLE HELP HERE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie 1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me suggest a different genre. Go to YouTube and look up historical events or battles that interest you. The History Channel has some good videos, and there are a number of individuals that have YouTube channels where they explain much about specific battles or even events taking longer periods of time.

At the moment, Mark Felton is the only one that immediately comes to mind, and many of his videos aren't really long ones, but he gives good details.

Mark Felton Productions

Smithsonian Channel

Smithsonian Channel Aviation

World War II in Color

There are other channels, and once one starts watching some historical channels, others will begin to show up when one goes to YouTube.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me suggest a different genre. Go to YouTube and look up historical events or battles that interest you. The History Channel has some good videos, and there are a number of individuals that have YouTube channels where they explain much about specific battles or even events taking longer periods of time.

At the moment, Mark Felton is the only one that immediately comes to mind, and many of his videos aren't really long ones, but he gives good details.

Mark Felton Productions

Smithsonian Channel

Smithsonian Channel Aviation

World War II in Color

There are other channels, and once one starts watching some historical channels, others will begin to show up when one goes to YouTube.

If you just want random historical anecdotes check out this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHistoryGuyChannel - Stories of forgotten history, all between five and fifteen minutes long

1723186819379.png

1723186838402.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you just want random historical anecdotes check out this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHistoryGuyChannel - Stories of forgotten history, all between five and fifteen minutes long

View attachment 500808

View attachment 500809

Yeppers...

...he is another that I've watched a lot of videos from, and his always seem to be so well researched. Or course, since he is a history professor, that would be expected. While I've watched lots of other history related YouTube channels, his is one that slipped my mind yesterday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom