Long range scope reticles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Badlands is the one I'm thinking of. I think the owner puts a preference for mil dot on his page. Makes sense given his background.

I've decided to go with the Falcon Menace with the enhanced mil dot reticule. It's gotten favorable reviews on long range hunter, and some of the other precision rifle interest groups as well as a good review from EZ Bake. It seems like a good compromise, I can still buy local from Wonder Optics and it has all the basics I'm looking for.

I know its not a nightforce or Leupi but chances are I'll want to upgrade down the road anyways... (I always do :thumb:) Hopefully by then I'll already know what I need in scope.

Thanks for all the great info everyone!

For what its worth, I've got the ML16 Reticle and for a Mil-based reticle - I much prefer it or the MP20 over their Enhanced Mil Dot. Also, Falcon has FFP scopes for a very good price (and Mil-based knobs on some of those models to match the reticle - I wish they had MOA/MOA scopes but I've not seen one yet).

Just food for thought.

boomerzz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Falcon Menace is a great choice for a first long range scope.

Good enough to never throw away, and well built enough to hit the target. (and it's FFP!)

By buying that scope you are removing alot of variables, and solving some problems you may not be aware of, like trying to shoot a smaller caliber at 900 meters with a 1 inch scope as opposed to a 30mm.

For as long as it lasts, here's a picture of a falcon menace mil reticle.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom