• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for a compact tractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
KIOTI 2021, 45 HP 52 HOURS, LOADER, 4X4, $21500.00. Selling because I bought a bigger tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 1

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A loader is the primary reason I need the tractor. Is it possible to add a loader to your Ford? As I said, I don’t know much about them.
DO NOT buy a compact tractor without a front loader and make sure it's a 4X4. I grew up on the farm without hydraulics and 4X4. Once I got a Mahindra with a front loader and 4X4, the world opens up with what you can do with one.
If you get a front loader on a 2WD you will get stuck on wet grass because the weight forward takes traction away from the rear wheels.
Wheel weights can help but nothing will replace the 4WD.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1025R and love it. I don't know if any of the other brands have the same features, but the ease of switching implements is something I could not function without.. The quick disconnect of the belly mower deck and the ability to use the front loader to pick up the deck for easy access to the blades for sharpening or cleaning is fantastic. The front end loader quick disconnect is brilliant for times when you are just mowing and don't want to hall around the extra weight. The ease of changing out the front loader bucket to a fork lift is as easy as it gets. I bought mine with only 14 hours on it because some fellow bought it then decided a few days later he wanted a bigger one and traded it back in. Saved some nice coin on that one.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a 1025R and love it. I don't know if any of the other brands have the same features, but the ease of switching implements is something I could not function without.. The quick disconnect of the belly mower deck and the ability to use the front loader to pick up the deck for easy access to the blades for sharpening or cleaning is fantastic. The front end loader quick disconnect is brilliant for times when you are just mowing and don't want to hall around the extra weight. The ease of changing out the front loader bucket to a fork lift is as easy as it gets. I bought mine with only 14 hours on it because some fellow bought it then decided a few days later he wanted a bigger one and traded it back in. Saved some nice coin on that one.
My buddy has a Mahindra that is four years old with that quick change front loader, similar to what is on a skid steer.
That's a great addition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom