• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for a couple different firearms....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I haven't really kept up with them at all price wise, darn.I haven't shot too many AKs as always being an AR guy. I see them on Armslist like the PSA GF3 used for around $500-600ish I got a little work bonus and wanted to try one out.
I have an AK74 and it is great fun and accurate , It is not as accurate as my AR platform Grendel by any means but battle ready all the same . SHTF and My HP will be on my hip ,AK74 in my hands and Grendel on my shoulder, Wife will have to carry the ammo in my ruck sack ! :cool:

BoomerSoonerOUalways

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have an AK74 and it is great fun and accurate , It is not as accurate as my AR platform Grendel by any means but battle ready all the same . SHTF and My HP will be on my hip ,AK74 in my hands and Grendel on my shoulder, Wife will have to carry the ammo in my ruck sack ! :cool:
haha what will the wife be carrying besides the ammo!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't really kept up with them at all price wise, darn.I haven't shot too many AKs as always being an AR guy. I see them on Armslist like the PSA GF3 used for around $500-600ish I got a little work bonus and wanted to try one out.
Palmetto State Arms has Blemished New AK-47's on sale for $599.

Latest posts

Top Bottom