Looking for Paslode parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother is using my dad’s old Paslode 5350/90S pneumatic framing nail gun to do some framing, and he’s having jamming issues that he thinks are just the result of it being 30 years old and having sat in my dad’s shop for at least a decade (maybe closer to two).

He’s trying to find some parts to fix it, but he’s having problems finding parts for such an “old” nail gun. The parts for the newer units are easy to find, but he’s not having any luck with this one.

Do any of y’all have a source for Paslode parts, particularly for vintage Paslode guns?

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother is using my dad’s old Paslode 5350/90S pneumatic framing nail gun to do some framing, and he’s having jamming issues that he thinks are just the result of it being 30 years old and having sat in my dad’s shop for at least a decade (maybe closer to two).

He’s trying to find some parts to fix it, but he’s having problems finding parts for such an “old” nail gun. The parts for the newer units are easy to find, but he’s not having any luck with this one.

Do any of y’all have a source for Paslode parts, particularly for vintage Paslode guns?
Clean it, oil it and make sure you have the correct angle of nails for the gun

Latest posts

Top Bottom