Looking for someone to clean my house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been through 5 house keepers in 3 years. it's hard to find a good trust worthy one that has availability. my experience is they start out great and slack off over time doing less and less. the last one I had was great , but end up taking a full time job in another field. the one I have now has been good so far through 3 cleanings. small 1079 sq ft house cleaned every 2 weeks for $80 each time and that's cheap. I'm in Bixby so that doesn't help the OP. I usually find them by asking for recommendations on face book groups . Like Bixby chit chat etc

Last edited:

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
1721643286072.png

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been through 5 house keepers in 3 years. it's hard to find a good trust worthy one that has availability. my experience is they start out great and slack off over time doing less and less. the last one I had was great , but end up taking a full time job in another field. the one I have now has been good so far through 3 cleanings. small 1079 sq ft house cleaned every 2 weeks for $80 each time and that's cheap. I'm in Bixby so that doesn't help the OP. I usually find them by asking for recommendations on face book groups . Like Bixby chit chat etc
I paid this gal (friend) $80 and she did all that I needed in about 1.5 hours. Good money for her. She didnt do it as I would have but then again, I'm a perfectionist to a fault. I'll take it though.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid this gal (friend) $80 and she did all that I needed in about 1.5 hours. Good money for her. She didnt do it as I would have but then again, I'm a perfectionist to a fault. I'll take it though.
$80, with a happy ending. Sounds like a bargain. Even better, if you can get a regular schedule established.

Glad you got some help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom