Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m late to show, all I got to do is gown to one of the dispensaries and tell them I have anxiety issues and they will sell me some screaming gorilla???

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m late to show, all I got to do is gown to one of the dispensaries and tell them I have anxiety issues and they will sell me some screaming gorilla???
Nope…you gotta find a quack to say that you have anxiety and then pay to have your weed card application submitted.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope…you gotta find a quack to say that you have anxiety and then pay to have your weed card application submitted.
Why a quack? My MD that I been seeing for 20 some years told me he's not against it if it will help a patient. He didnt give me one because I didnt ask, I just asked his opinion on the topic. Moms cancer Dr also recommended it for her when she was doing Chemo and had no appetite.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Education is the key.

IMG_9807.jpeg

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like aways- money sets the rules- it's just difficult to see the real criminal- the user- grower or politician and enforcer. Hell, maybe all of them- it's about like taxes- so difficult to understand, it's easy to make mistakes on both sides. Then the common folk get to pay the bill for it go through all the courts to decide. And that's getting to be on everything from weed to school decisions to what color underwear is acceptable in a gender identity case.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why a quack? My MD that I been seeing for 20 some years told me he's not against it if it will help a patient. He didnt give me one because I didnt ask, I just asked his opinion on the topic. Moms cancer Dr also recommended it for her when she was doing Chemo and had no appetite.
When my Dad’s cancer came back with a vengeance, a family friend who is a prominent doctor in town (in TX) suggested that he might consider marijuana for pain control, but being good southern baptists, my parents wouldn’t even consider it. It spoke volumes to me that this doctor would even suggest it. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom