Lt. Behenna paroled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO the only thing he should have been charged with was not following orders and lying about it.

I do wonder how many of the posters saying "pardon him" know that he disobeyed a direct order and subsequently lied about it, both of which are also criminal offenses under the UCMJ. And how many know that if he'd followed his direct orders, the situation would never have arisen.

There are always subtleties to the case, and the story most people hear is rarely complete.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the guy who killed a family member of a person suspected of killing two soldiers after he was suppose to interrogate him and then take him back home or something like that?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have posted many articles on Behenna and I am glad that he was paroled. I heard that he has to wait four or five years and then can apply for a pardon.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do wonder how many of the posters saying "pardon him" know that he disobeyed a direct order and subsequently lied about it, both of which are also criminal offenses under the UCMJ. And how many know that if he'd followed his direct orders, the situation would never have arisen.

There are always subtleties to the case, and the story most people hear is rarely complete.

I know all about that... And still have ZERO issues with what he did....

Latest posts

Top Bottom