M&P Shield Information Center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
so who wants to buy themselves a 9mm Shield at the exchange, decide they don't like it, then sell it to me?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you think of the PJ Holster? I was really interested in that before I found an inexpensive DeSantis Tuckable at MidwayUSA.

PJ holsters are great kydex rigs; he's got fast turnaround, quality is good, price is fair, and they last. I own 4 of them and have a new one on the way. They don't take the place of good leather for all day wear, bur for easy on and off, they are top notch.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good comments! Thanks all!

Admittedly, Shields in 9mm are hard to find. But once you find one, how to wring out the best from it?

First step, has to be the Apex Tactical kit. Second, may be the Talon Grips. What other things have you found that make an excellent gun out of a very good gun?

I just got a 9mm Shield, love the gun, All I think I need now is lots of trigger time with it. The grips are fine, trigger is okay for now, and a new UBG Canute is on the way. I just need lots and lots of boolets.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like S&W might finally be catching up on these things.

I know that Sports World got 20 in on Friday 1/25 and were sold out by COB.

Yesterday I got a call from Bills Sporting Goods in Claremore saying that had one for me (I was on their list). But I passed it on to the next guy in line since I manged to pick one up from SportsWorld on Friday.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are they selling for? I'm seeing them online for $500+
When they first hit the streets one could be had for $350, then they went north quick from there.

It seems like S&W might finally be catching up on these things.

I know that Sports World got 20 in on Friday 1/25 and were sold out by COB.

Yesterday I got a call from Bills Sporting Goods in Claremore saying that had one for me (I was on their list). But I passed it on to the next guy in line since I manged to pick one up from SportsWorld on Friday.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind MSRP is $449.. Sports World was $429, I didn't even ask Bills, but I think they quoted me MSRP when I put my name on their list.

Academy still sells them for $399 if you get lucky enough to be there when one comes off the truck.

Another list I'm on quoted me $374. I figure I'll buy another one if he ever calls.