Machine/Mill work on Glock slide in Tulsa/OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wanting something like this done to my Glocks:

www.cylinder_slide.com_images_Glock_serrations.jpg

Anybody know who does or can do it in OK?

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tagged for interest. Except I've been wanting it done the full length of the slide.

Just an FYI, Glock will refinish the slide for $25, IIRC plus shipping if you have the slide milled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im tired of people taking something thats reasonably functional and useful and just beating it to death with excessiveness. I get occasional requests to do millwork on glocks, and I dont because I know that they want to turn their slide into one of those that looks like a robot penis. Like that idiot that does the full length of the top of M&Ps in fishscales. Although folks are lining up for it, so who's the idiot, I guess.

The full length of the slide????? PM me your address, Ill buy a cheesegrater at target and send it to you, that way you can keep your glock a gun, for the most part

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im tired of people taking something thats reasonably functional and useful and just beating it to death with excessiveness. I get occasional requests to do millwork on glocks, and I dont because I know that they want to turn their slide into one of those that looks like a robot penis. Like that idiot that does the full length of the top of M&Ps in fishscales. Although folks are lining up for it, so who's the idiot, I guess.

The full length of the slide????? PM me your address, Ill buy a cheesegrater at target and send it to you, that way you can keep your glock a gun, for the most part

Of all the things to get pissed about.....

Full length being the sides not the top. And basic lines that match the stock serrations.

This way if I rack the slide and miss my grip I still have something to grab.

I don't want front only as I don't press check, I prefer not placing my hand near the muzzle. I'll simply pull the slide back slightly like I'm racking it.

Simple like this. Not that fish scale crap.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_22_7e6uvedu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This makes as much sense as the gent who told me I had my VFG on the wrong spot on my rail... There's no "book" on any of this, it's all what each person desires.
It's not your gun, it's his. All you're doing is missing out on money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom