Advice on new EDC/Range gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let’s see I spent 22 years in the military, most of that with the Marines. So I’m sure you know everything there is to know smart ass! Kill any paper targets lately? You ever serve in anything other than the Boy Scouts Mr know it all? Oh wait you shot a target at 25yards with a DAO. Wow, what skill, retard! You make me laugh.

Last edited:

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let’s see I spent 22 years in the military, most of that with the Marines. So I’m sure you know everything there is to know smart ass! You are a pompous know it all ****ing bastard! Kiss my ass! It must hurt to be so ****ing stupid and have your head so far up your ass! You’ve only shot paper targets right? How ****ing impressive. Don’t act like you know me you stupid ****ing *****! Now move on before you piss me off paper warrior.
I was waiting for you to play the military trump card. Unfortunately for you, I spent 14 years in Army Special Operations and put in more than my share of work in Afghanistan and other unsavory spots. So, let's not start measuring dicks there or you'll continue to come up short.

However, I don't lean on my military experience because as we all know they train to the lowest common denominator in most units, and even in SOCOM I found I became twice the shooter they trained me to be by investing in good private instruction much of which came after I got out and had the time and money to attend 10+ courses a year.

The sad thing here is that in person we would probably have more in common than not....I mean you might still think I'm a pompous dickhead but you'd point it out with affection once you got to know me.

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way OK Shooter friends, HMCS(FMF)Ret. and I worked things out in the PMs. We agreed he's a solid dude and I'm still probably a pompous jerk but we'd rather fight side by side against the crazy anti-gun pedophiles than each other so you'll hear no more quarrel from us...until he calls me out in the next thread, lol!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the way OK Shooter friends, HMCS(FMF)Ret. and I worked things out in the PMs. We agreed he's a solid dude and I'm still probably a pompous jerk but we'd rather fight side by side against the crazy anti-gun pedophiles than each other so you'll hear no more quarrel from us...until he calls me out in the next thread, lol!
Hey wait. You never told me about the 14 year thing. Another don’t ask don’t tell tradgedy? I was with “The Unit” for my last 2 years. Got booted for lack of oral expertise. Those Army bastards!

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey wait. You never told me about the 14 year thing. Another don’t ask don’t tell tradgedy?
Well, I saw how first you couldn’t be gay in the service, then they changed it to don’t ask don’t tell, then you could serve openly….so I got out before it was mandatory!

But in all seriousness, it was just too much war and other time away from my family (JRTC rotations, support exercises in Korea, foreign training missions in Africa, etc.).

It was a tough call, but I decided it was time to stop being away from them so much. I’m gonna miss that TRICARE for life though!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I saw how first you couldn’t be gay in the service, then they changed it to don’t ask don’t tell, then you could serve openly….so I got out before it was mandatory!

But in all seriousness, it was just too much war and other time away from my family (JRTC rotations, support exercises in Korea, foreign training missions in Africa, etc.).

It was a tough call, but I decided it was time to stop being away from them so much. I’m gonna miss that TRICARE for life though!
I don’t blame you at all. I got lucky, but so many folks that retire have nothing when they get out. It’s all good when you’re not married, then it really sucks when you are. If I would have known, I would have worked double shifts at a Burger King, and would have made more per hour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom