Magpul Leaving Colorado!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spcbrindley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring them to muskogee! The city has been wanting to increase its manufactureing foot print. We have centrally located rail system and the port to boot! (hey I can dream right? That would be pretty coo though)

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am glad they stood by their principles. Might want to look at Oklahoma as they had discussed Texas but with Demographic changes coming in Texas ( CBS, MSN have discussed this) Texas might not be a haven for republicans and conservatives much more. I think most people know that when the liberals get the numbers and start voting what happens. Look at California. If things do not change that is the fate of the whole USA.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad they didn't take over the old Mercury Marine factory in Stillwater, since they folded like a lawn chair and moved to Wisconsin due to Union thug pressure. (Sorry - I got a little off topic...)

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad they didn't take over the old Mercury Marine factory in Stillwater, since they folded like a lawn chair and moved to Wisconsin due to Union thug pressure. (Sorry - I got a little off topic...)

Too late, ASCO Industries purchased the former Mercury Marine plant in Stillwater, and plans to hire 250 employees and invest $60 million upgrading the facility by spring 2014. As much as I like Magpul, an aerospace manufacturer can provide much higher paying jobs to a community that really needs it.

However,...

Rolling Stone changed their printing format and devastated Quebecor so Magpul could take over their building across the street from Boomer Lake. A rail line runs rite up to the building's dock. Problem solved.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's still wierd to see that ASCO sign where it used to say "Sterndrive Capitol of the World".

And yes - I'm sure they could work out some tax incentives to take over the Quebecor building! They could go from printing magazines to building magazines! ROTFL

Latest posts

Top Bottom