MAGPUL takes out full page ad in Denver Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.ar15.com_media_mediaFiles_19867_47969.JPG

I love the image at the bottom.

Can someone link or post a copy of the text? I can't read it on my phone.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like their stuff, even more so now.

Yes, me too.

However, I also have to look at "what choice do they have"? The Legislature already amended the original version of the bill to exempt manufactures. MAGPUL themselves admit that if the took the "30 pieces of silver" and stayed in CO that WE would boycott their products and drive them out of business. They know who their market is and im sure they remember the recent "RECOIL magazine" debacle.

So, while i fully support MAGPUL and love their products let's not pretend that their fight is altruistic or an act of martyrdom. It is self preservation and good business. Let's not forget that if they didn't make this stand that we would be planning MOE burning parties and filling PMAGS with tannerite and shooting them in effigy.

Last edited:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, me too.

However, I also have to look at "what choice do they have"? The Legislature already amended the original version of the bill to exempt manufactures. MAGPUL themselves admit that if the took the "30 pieces of silver" and stayed in CO that WE would boycott their products and drive them out of business. They know who their market is and im sure they remember the recent "RECOIL magazine" debacle.

So, while i fully support MAGPUL and love their products let's not pretend that their fight is altruistic or an act of martyrdom. It is self preservation and good business. Let's not forget that if they didn't make this stand that we would be planning MOE burning parties and filling PMAGS with tannerite and shooting them in effigy.

Or they actually believe in the same principles as their customers. Just because it is in their interests to leave if a ban were in place does not mean that it is only an economic decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom