MAGS 4 sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that got in on the $17.00 P-Mag I'm glad I was able to help. I'm sorry for those that missed out on the incredible deal. If I find more deals like that I will be sure to keep the HONEST members informed. I had probably 15-20 new member with join dates of 1/13 and/or members that have been price gouging ask for the the info on the cheap P-MAGS. I can assure you those people did not receive any info on where to get them. It makes me sick to see forum members and Local Gun Shops taking advantage of us in a time like this. Nothing would have pissed me off more than for one of them to order 100+ and resale them at $50.00 each or more. I probably sent out roughly 125 private messages to member I verified hadn't been price gouging. Sorry I couldn't help everyone but at least I tried.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're sorry, (Product: 3 - Pk. of New Thermold 30 - rd. AR - 15 Mag (WX2-125715)) is not currently in stock. It's expected in our warehouse on April 8, 2013 and will be shipped to you within 24 hours after its arrival. You will not be billed until the item is shipped. If you do not want to wait for this item, please remove it from your Shopping Cart.

I guess the early already got the worm...

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Many companies are taking orders for out of stock products at great prices, even cheaper than Brownells.
It would be best to get on the wait list if you need mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom