Major Hail Storm in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claybuster

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Neighbor just waited 10 weeks for a special order luxury car that came off the boat 2 weeks ago. It looks like it was attacked by a pack of drunk monkeys with Ball Peen hammers. The hail blew out the sunroof, windows, then beat the ___ out of the interior too. Reason #43 why I can't have anything nice.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God bless America, but the “roofers” have already started cold calling. One particular halfwit has texted, called, and left voicemail today. His texts have been deleted and reported as spam and his phone number has been added to my blocked callers list. Red Dirt Roofing can eff right off.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Neighbor just waited 10 weeks for a special order luxury car that came off the boat 2 weeks ago. It looks like it was attacked by a pack of drunk monkeys with Ball Peen hammers. The hail blew out the sunroof, windows, then beat the ___ out of the interior too. Reason #43 why I can't have anything nice.
Dude needs to clear out some garage space😂

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God bless America, but the “roofers” have already started cold calling. One particular halfwit has texted, called, and left voicemail today. His texts have been deleted and reported as spam and his phone number has been added to my blocked callers list. Red Dirt Roofing can eff right off.
We had a bad experience with Red Dirt, I'd say you're wise to avoid them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom